I'm so ready for this winter stuff to be done. I'm ready for warmth. I wish I'd never had wished the heat away when I was dying through it this last summer. It's nice, I promise. It shouldn't be too bad this coming semester when I'm on the second floor and not on the third. Maybe that should make a difference. Who knows, when it gets past 80 degrees, it's all hot.
The end of February can't come fast enough. Officiating hasn't been that bad. This year I think, I have the least games, but I'm not sure. I always have about 20-30 games. I haven't really counted them all up. I'm not complaining at all, because no matter what, this girl will have to take out student loans for the first time in her college career. I only have two semesters left and now the loans are coming. I can't complain about that now, can I.
With only working for about a few hours each week, it leaves me with lots of free time and lots of time to think. Me and thinking do not go together. I should just stop all together. The more time that I sit and think, the more freak outs I have. The more the obsessive thoughts come. When those come, it's hard to shake them. I could live without them for a while or the rest of my life. That would be nice. But they do have a good part to them. Sometimes I am able to make the best decision based on those feelings because I don't want to jump into something that could cause me grief and heartache. Sometimes a blessing.
I've been looking at plane tickets this morning. I have found a couple, but when you don't know what the good deals are, anything that looks good, is good for me. I'm not a flyer. Believe it or not, I'd rather drive. Driving back to Rexburg in March, isn't really an option. Flying would be less stressful. I've only flown a few times. I can tell you this, stopping for layovers and getting back on the plane is a little rough for me. Everything goes much better when it's a nonstop. The only problem with the nonstop is that you pay for it. In my opinion, it's worth it...depending on how much I'm shelling out.
This boy has me going crazy. I just can't get enough. I have about two months more of this. I think I might die. Okay, I'm not, but it's days like today, that I feel that way.
Dear March,
Please come just a bit faster.
Sincerely, The Impatient Girlfriend
No comments:
Post a Comment