I shouldn't be complaining with the weather because I prayed for this weather during the winter. It's not blasted hot like normal but rather on the cool side of 60 degrees or so. I just want the heat right now. I'll regret saying that. But I woke up this morning to the living room being frozen. We leave the window open so our apartment cools down. Yeah, it was so cold that the heaters were on when I walked out this morning. I think it's the calm before the heat comes next week. Bring it on!
I finished up my pillow cover for one of Sammi's six throw pillows. I've started my quilt creation. I want it to fit my twin bed. We'll see if that happens. But I want it not to be a quilt because that's too hot for the summer time heat. So no batting will be included. It'll be fleece backing with my whale fabric on the front. That was the score deal of yesterday when Christian and I spotted it.
It's been pretty chill. Roommate issues have settled or not. I don't really know what is going on. I'm hoping that something happens just so it'll ease out. I live in a tense apartment. It's a good thing that I have a boyfriend to be with and I don't have to be home. I went to FHE with him on Monday since my FHE brothers are lame and bailed out on us. Christian's bishop came up to introduce himself to me. He then proceeded to tell Christian that he has a good one. That he, the bishop, thought he had gotten the last good one. Made me feel good. Ya hear that Christian? Eh?
Speaking of Canada, I won't be going, but it's nice that I was invited.
I now have a fish living at my apartment. Gilbert was transferred to my place because we had one die. He couldn't bare living with the other two fish... Actually, I just wanted one at my place.
It was temple time yesterday. I invited Christian to come along. It was fun and a nice experience. Christian ended up baptizing me. I told him that he'd have to say my name right. He likes to say my last name wrong. I'm used to it so when he says it right it takes me by surprise.
Less than two months until my birthday.
I received an email for graduation. I can apply anytime before November.
Christian is teaching me how to swim...better. It's interesting. Also, how to drive standard. That's even more interesting.
Life's good. Keep it that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment