Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

22.

I knew this day would come about, when Taylor Swift would write a song that I can relate to. 
Happy Birthday to Me! 
Well it was yesterday but since this is my blog and I can do what I want, I can say that.
I woke up to my iPad dinging. I was receiving Facebook posts. I got up showered and then headed out the door to the dentist. My mom so lovingly scheduled me to go to the dentist on my birthday...again. It was all good because I had no cavities. We then ran some errands around town, checked out a few stores to birthday shop, and then took Tom to the doctor. 


I received lots of birthday greetings and wishes. I even got sang to multiple times by a friend and then by my loving nieces and nephews. Evie can't sing, but she can grunt and make strange noises into the phone. Adam kept singing to me throughout the day. It was cute. Always ended with "We love you." How cute is that?
To top of the day, my Papa returned safely from his trip out West, I cut about 10 dozen cobs of corn for freezer corn, and had a birthday dinner with gluten free cake. 
It was a good birthday. Most of the day it didn't even feel like my birthday. I don't feel any older. I've felt 22 all along. 
Here's to many more!

No comments: