Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Days.

13 days until my birthday!
2 days until I leave for Wisconsin.
1 month before I come back out to the West.
Okay, usually I'm so excited to go back home. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see my family and everything, but I'm not excited to be out there for so long. A month isn't that long to be home, but it'll be good. The West is only good because my friends our out here and this is where my life has been. I'm excited to see my best friend again. He returns home next week, but I'll be gone already, so I'll get to see him in a month. Story of our relationship. I'm the one leaving, always. Ugh.
It's been fun being able to spend my days with this little girl. She's gotten all my kisses and attention. We've become good friends. Every time I leave the room, even if her mom is in there, she comes chasing after me, crying. She loves me! She spends more time in her crib in the morning because she knows that I'm in here, so she stays content. Her and Sammi left today for home. The whole family will be reunited in three days. We'll have a fabulous time together.

No comments: