Williams Syndrome

Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend.

 This girl loved having so many people are her give her lots and lots of attention. She was suffering today when mom and dad finally left. It was nice to see her excited when she saw me Friday morning, bright and early. Her best friend and roommate was back. We bonded, she called some of my friends, via my phone, and I rewarded her for walking towards me with puffs and chocolate milk.
 Sammi and I burned some time on Friday evening while mom and dad made their visits and before Sammi's mission reunion. We went to Wet Seal. I've been in there, I think twice? Yeah, so leggings are still in and printed leggings are the thing. Who knew that they made Lion King leggings? I didn't. Here they are, in all their glory. They were sixteen dollars and worth none of that. Ugly. 
Two sessions of conference were attended, like normal. These conference sessions were amazing and I was so grateful that i had the opportunity to attend and listen to the voice of the Prophet and the apostles. So awesome and worth it.
I, for one, did not get engaged this weekend. That seemed to be the trend that was happening. Yes, I'm single and am dating? Haha. My three dates that I've been on. Does the second and third one even count? Anyways, I had an excellent weekend, came home and crashed. I haven't done any homework for the day. Oh well. More recent news, I've decided to join a rec. sports team for basketball. That should be fun, with the girls that I played with in high school. Now, I would be more excited if it were volleyball, but I do with what I can. 
Peace and blessings.

No comments: