Nothing is better these days then hearing the words that I'll start a job next week. It is very nice. Even though at this time it's just a temporary job, it's a job non the less. I'm excited for something to do for a couple days a week. More excited because I'll be working in a flower shop and helping customers. That is definitely my dream job for sure. I'm still applying to other places, but for now I'm a happy girl.
After many tears being shed over not getting any contact on job offers and prayers being said, this definitely gave me hope for future employment. It'll happen in time. I just have to keep moving forward. Someone will want me. Someone does for the Valentine's Day season. Three weeks of work is a good start.
I had a date on Monday. I don't think I mentioned that. If I did, I'm sorry. Jeff set me up with an old roommate and we made a triple date out of it, plus Evelyn. It was a fun day spent at the Ice Castles in Midway. It was a little weird at times because I didn't know how to act on a good blind date. All my previous blind dates have been awful, so this was definitely a change. Haha. I think I embarrassed myself also, but hey, it was worth it. Have to take me as I am, eh?


No comments:
Post a Comment