I totally got the deals of the month. A 6 piece bed set, that was supposed to be $60, but got it for nine big ones. Yeah, score, right? Space Jam and a clearanced maxi skirt was bought as well. Also, headwraps because I need to set myself apart from my coworkers. Screams my personality. What can I say, I love bows and head wraps/bands.
My fourth of July was eventful. I kicked my man crush at two rounds of horse. I found my shot and it was a glorious feeling. We have a rematch coming. I told him that he's beat me, but let's be honest. I'm going to win again. I'm just that good. We enjoyed an all American meal at In n Out before our big game. He's so cute. Seriously. He dropped me off so we both could get ready for work that night. They tell you at the hospital that working holidays is like working weekends. It's slow and dead. But this was not the case. Babies were being born faster then rooms could be cleaned. I'm guessing that the ER was busy as well. Had to be. But once it got to be about 10, it all slowed down. The pharmacy loves me and one of the techs brought me this piece of cake...
Seriously was like 1/6th of the cake. But once the frosting was peeled off it wasn't actually as big as I thought. I ate it quickly and got back to work. When I got back to work on Monday, the cake was still sitting out. Gross. I'm a scavenger and didn't eat the leftovers. That is gross. After my lunch break, I went to the big windows at the end of the hallway and watched some of the fireworks from the Stadium of Fire and then some. It was quite exciting? You could here them just fine inside the hospital that you didn't need to be outside.
Anyways, life here in the 801 is hot! It's Hades outside. Yesterday and today weren't too bad but Monday is going to be grossly hot, but I don't care cause my Gourleys are here! I was so excited to get a text from Clare today with Brocker standing in front of the Utah sign. I have my own room for the next week since my roommate has abandoned me. I also am lame and didn't do anything tonight besides clean for clean checks tomorrow, watch my night away with The Office, make dinner for the next few days, and currently laying on my fancy new bed sheets and comforter.
Oh goodness. Man crush. He's so cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment