Williams Syndrome

Sunday, August 24, 2014

104.

Well I have a new home again. Once again, the anxiety is in high gear due to new places and new people. But it's not how it used to be, but is still there. I imagine that's how it'll be for my life. What can I say, I've been blessed. :)
I'm getting more and more adult. Finding a new place to live, with my own room, but now having to pay for utilities. Who knew that growing up meant more responsibilities. Haha. Anyways, I'm for the most part moved in. My kitchen stuff is still in totes cause I have no idea what to do with them. I've come to find out that I have one cup. Just one and it's not even mine. I think I took it from an old roommate one of my first semesters in Rexburg. It's traveled with me since then. 
It's so nice having loved ones close. Today I got to spend the day with my adopted sister, Sara. It was so nice to spend time with her cause I needed it. I needed home and she is the closest thing I have to it. I'm grateful for her and her smiley self. We had fun together and I got to gush about my life and everything that's been happening in it.
Well I'm 23. It's crazy to think that I'm already here. But I looked in the mirror yesterday and did notice that I look older. It was a fun birthday and one of my favorites to be exact. I worked into the early morning hours on my birthday so I finished my shift excited! I stayed up and talked with my roommate for a while before we decided that we should go to bed since we both had to be up in the morning. One of my good friends, Kira, took me out for a birthday cupcake from Cocoa Bean and we got the Samoa cupcake. Seriously, the best cupcake that I've had. We ventured around the mall and then I was dropped up. Before work I headed to the Down East tent sale and scored myself a dress and tank. Then I was off to work. I didn't tell anyone in the pharmacy that it was my birthday, but they got pizza so they technically celebrated without even knowing. CP knew and I was bombarded by Matt singing to me every time he saw me. I had went to lunch and had gotten a page from my supervisor to call the office. That's never a good thing, so I called and was told I needed to head to the CP break room to clean up a spill. My first thought was that someone threw up. Great. I did think about what if they were surprising me with something but I pushed it aside because why on earth would I get a page in the middle of my lunch if it wasn't important. I decided to survey the damage before getting my cart and I was right... Matt came out and asked where I had been then pushed me into the break room. There was a cake, with candles and everyone shouting happy birthday. It was SO awesome! They sang, we talked, and made fun of Matt and Mike. But it was all in good fun.
I rang in my birthday in the break room and ended it the same way. I felt loved all day and it would have been nice to celebrate it with my family as well, but I'll take what I can get. My job isn't so bad. ;)
Here's to a wonderful Sabbath and home, where I'll be next week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are the cutest!!!!! and you move so dang much!!! you make me want to move over there so i can work with you!!!! let me know if there's any job openings;)