Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

End.

I guess it's the end of summer? That's what I keep seeing and hearing all over the place. I guess that means school started. I most certainly can tell that school has started because I went out to the laundromat today and there was chaos everywhere, but also because my apartment complex has suddenly got quieter. Oh how I don't miss going to school. Having people say that they can't hang out cause of homework is a lame excuse. I now understand why Stef called me lame for so long. Everything is not as lame when you don't have school to attend to. Oh and also because I had a dream the other night that it was snowing and when I woke up that morning, I heard the AC go on, but I was thinking it was the heater. I got excited, then realized it wasn't what I thought it was. It's 90 degrees today. Fall is here sometimes...
My end of summer face/I'm being serenaded by Backstreet Boys face...

Okay. I'm excited. I head home on Thursday, but only for the long weekend. I think it'll be tough to leave come Monday but I'm going to enjoy every last bit of it. I've already made plans to get a haircut and change up my hair color a bit. Stopping by and spending time with my Papa is a must. The wedding that I've been waiting for is happening on Saturday. Cheese and sleeping in my house is a craving that I've been having. Seeing the people I love is what I'm most excited for. All three of us sisters will be together again! It's been a year, people. I miss my sisters and my mom. All four of us together. Get ready. I'm excited to go to church in my homeward. I'm excited to see my babies get off the school bus. Taking a Sunday walk around the neighborhood. Oh man. I just love and crave it all! It's been a long time coming.
It also is nice to know that in a month that my parents will be out here. I'm looking forward to that. It's a good life people!

No comments: