On Friday morning, I received the text that today would be the day that my dear Papa would be reunited with his sweetheart in the spirit world. Words cannot express the emotions that I felt that morning. I was happy that he wasn't in pain anymore, humbled to know that this life is just a brief moment of our existence, sad because he wouldn't be here, on earth, anymore, excited that he was finally reunited with his sweetheart, but also with his parents and brothers. The quote that came to mind during all of this was from President Uchtdorf. "How grateful I am to my Heavenly Father that in His plan there are no true endings, only everlasting beginnings." I'm sad that I won't be home for the funeral, but I'm not the only grandchild that won't be there. But I'm happy to know that there will be so many family and friends that will be there. My Papa truly touched the lives of a lot, and I mean, a LOT of individuals.
Well life has kept on moving. Work keeps this girl busy. On Saturday and Sunday I was able to spend quality time with my roommates. They are great and we'll have a good time together. All of us are in the same boat. We're working and everything, but are so undecided on what the next step should be. Should I move closer to home? Should I look for a new job? Where them boys at? You, know. The life altering questions. Haha. But I know I have to be patient to find where my boy is at.
Rexburg, get ready. I'm coming this weekend. I'm so so so so excited to be headed north. I've been missing those people that I love so dearly. And I'm excited to see the new babies that I haven't seen yet! I need some good baby snuggling time. I am pretty sure that my car can make the drive. Seriously. It came all the way from Wisconsin to Utah. I think it can go 4 hours and be fine. Plus it's not as hot as it was when it came out so it should be just fine.
My father was getting after me today about how I hadn't blogged in a week. So here you go father.
Plus, you can scratch out the information about the previous man crush. It's changed and it's better. Haha. Plus there's two cause that just makes my life better. And I haven't been asked out by Matt in a while so that's news too and I haven't seen the housekeeper who asked me out a while ago in a while. That's good too. Oh my life at the hospital. It's never ever boring. That's for sure.
Peace and blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment