I've said it before, and I'll say it again. My favorite time to be at work is just after midnight. Most of the employees where I clean, go home and the graveyard shift has begun. It's quiet and it's so nice to roam the hospital. I especially like it when they send me up to the west building to clean cath recovery.
There are eight beds total. And for some reason I love when I get to go up there. I usually put my headphones in and listen to my One Direction playlist or just have it on shuffle. I also will turn on the TV for each bed that I'm cleaning. That way I know what bed still needs to be cleaned and then when I'm finished the TVs turn off, one by one. I'm a little OCD like that, but that's not out of my norm.
For the last couple weeks at work we've been short staffed so I've got to pick up extra areas. They started me off in cath recovery, but have sent me to clean medical records. That area is just offices and lots of vacuuming. Not anything fun. Except I did get a laugh when I saw this gem...
Tis' true.
Anyways, it's been a crazy few weeks, with me taking a trip to Idaho, seeing friends and family, and not stopping on campus like I needed to. Oh well. I'll go back up next month anyway. Well, my lovely parents come out tomorrow. I'm excited to this weekend Conference, parents, and good company. I realized this is the first time that I won't have to leave my parents to go back to Rexburg. I like that. It's too bad the Fillmores are gone, but we'll have fun without them.
Here's to another excellent adventure.


No comments:
Post a Comment