I'm not one to make rash decisions at all. I thoroughly go through every option before the final decision is made. Welcome to my life every day. I blame my OCD/anxiety. It makes me life difficult, but also good because I don't tend to do stupid things. I've come to learn throughout all my decision processes that the Lord is in control. He'll guide me where I need to be and even when I don't know what to do, I'll be pushed in the right direction. That's really nice to know. So moral of the story, I'm not crazy. I'm just waiting to be guided as I continue on with my life.
Boys. They are nothing but trouble. I think I may have some false sense of reality for when I meet my future husband. I do expect there to be the anxiety with the whole situation, but I also think that I won't have a doubt with what I'm supposed to do. Marry him. Haha. I was telling my mom today about how when I like/interested in a boy, I get giddy and I want that giddiness to stay. But when I'm not giddy around a boy, that's a clue to me not being interested. And I don't want to have anything forced. It should just come natural, you know? Oh boy. It's a lovely mess.
Well my parents were in town two weeks ago. It was so fun having them here. It makes me miss home and makes me wonder whether or not I should move back to the area. Seeing them as often as I have this year, while I've been in Utah, makes it seem like they aren't so far away. They came and saw me Friday late morning. They were kind and let me sleep. Anyways, we went out to lunch/breakfast at Brick Oven. We were all over the valley until they left me so I could go to work. But don't worry they crashed a mission reunion and picked me up 14 hours later to leave for conference. Saturday morning session was the only session that I didn't sleep in. I tried to stay awake but when I just wanted to spend as much time with my parents and interact, I would nod off for a half hour and then I'd be fine. They are the sweetest parents ever and I'm so grateful that they came out and spoiled me and were here. Such wonderful examples in my life. See, It there love that I want in my life and Pres. and Sister Sharp. They are so cute and basically my adoptive grandparents in my mind. They genuinely care about me and they LOVE my dad. I think my dad is their favorite missionary. It was too short of a trip, but they make a shorter trip back out here in a few weeks for Mikey's wedding and then I get to go home for 13 days! Yay! It'll be great.
So my friend, who is basically my sister, was wanting to practice her photography skills, so I volunteered about a month or so ago for her to take pictures of me. The last time that had happened I was 16 and it was the summer before my senior year. Yeah, so it was a fun experience. She took some and they turned out great. This last weekend she wanted to take more and so she texted me and we went back out to take pictures up in the canyon/mountains with the beautiful fall colors. The other side of the mountain is gorgeous! Utah is beautiful when you get away from the people. It's always wonderful to see and spend time with Sara. She's the best.
Work is great. I am now being counseled by the cute boy in the pharmacy about finding a new job. He's helping me out. I'm alright with that. He can ask me out on a date. I wouldn't mind at all. Seriously. He's sooooo cute! I love going to work just because I get to interact with the people I'm around. That's why I love where I work and the time I work at. For that sole purpose only. I like to clean, but the people is where it's at.
Well, it's time to get ready for work.
The gospel is true.
Peace and blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment