Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Long.

My blog needs a massive update. I feel like I'm neglecting my child. I have the same feeling when I don't clean my fish bowl out for a week too. I have issues. Haha. 
Okay. On Friday I met up with some of my favorite roommates for lunch. We talked about everything and anything. It was fun. It was funny cause there was a point where we just sat there, not saying anything. We were just content on being with one another. 
I was so excited for Saturday to come, that I barely slept six hours. I wanted to get up and see my parents and extended family REALLY bad. I got dressed and ready to go within a half hour. I took off with Provo in the dust. I came into a rainy Salt Lake City, but that didn't dampen the mood for anyone. Mike and Becca's wedding was beautiful. It's nice to see people so in love. I love love. It's great. Especially eternal love. That's the best. After getting drenched and then some, we headed for lunch and enjoyed some great company. That night brought new experiences. I told dad that I had never been inside the tabernacle. So, what does he do? We end up seeing Bells on Temple Square. I really kept wanting to say Bells of St. Mary's, but I resisted. It did make me think of New Girl, how Jess conducts the bell choir. I had that image in my head. Anyways, it was really good, and we enjoyed it. 
Dad's first time taking a group picture. Okay, he pressed the button. 
The SLC valley looked so beautiful snow covered.
Sunday brought new adventures as we went and saw the Sharps, and enjoyed church with them. I slept through most of Sacrament meeting. I couldn't help it. I didn't feel good. And between the last two days I had gotten about ten hours of sleep, I couldn't stay awake. We went back to the Sharp's house for lunch and I curled up on the couch. Cramps. They suck. It's a good thing that President Sharp is a retired OB. He gave me some advice and shared some of his knowledge with me. Truly grateful for that. While him and dad were home teaching, I enjoyed stories from Sister Sharp. Seriously, Pres. and Sis. Sharp are the greatest human beings. They are hilarious and so cool! Sister Sharp's grandfather is Joseph F. Smith. She shared some of her stories with him. It was so cool and it totally made this prophet, human and real. I dropped mom and dad off at the airport, not too long after, and came home and crashed on the couch. It was a great, fabulous weekend.
Now, if I had a dollar for every time Matt asked me to marry him, or go on a date with him, I'd be a rich woman. 
23 days until I come home.
I expect a few dates in my future.
I finally bought black skinny jeans. I scored with those. They were supposed to be 17.50 but since someone had mislabeled them, I got them for 7.50. Yeah. I'm a bargain girl.
Every time I watch White Christmas, it makes me excited to go home.
It's supposed to be 54 degrees on Thanksgiving.
Noelle Pikus Pace wrote an amazing book. Check it out.
I'm a newly called Sunday School teacher...again.
I'll be $500 dollars richer this pay period, thanks to Intermountain holiday bonus.
I have the greatest friends in the world. 
My parents are the coolest people you will ever meet.
I'm so blessed and continually grateful for what I have and have learned.
Peace and blessings.

No comments: