Okay. I'm not complaining at all. I'm just saying that this winter has been a blessing from my Heavenly Father, because he knows how anxious I get when I have to drive in crappy snow weather. I was just telling my roommate yesterday that I don't have a problem driving in snow when I'm home, but when I'm in the West I don't like it at all! First of all there is more cars and people to hit, but secondly, there are people here from all over the country, who don't know how to drive in snow and ice. This causes a problem. So for now, I'm grateful for wonderful weather and for snow in the mountains. It can snow while I'm gone to Wisconsin, but for now and up until the 18th, it can stay like this. This weather has been making it easier to stay warm at night. I don't get as cold anymore. I've shed the flannel pajama pants.
It's always the experience when I get to go to the temple on Friday mornings. I kind of wish I could spend more time doing baptisms, but I do my turn and then I'm out. I had a neat experience a few weeks ago while I was in the temple. I've always heard that people have felt the presence of their ancestors there as they are doing their work. I've always wanted to have that experience. And it finally came true. It was so cool. Honestly, one of the coolest experiences of my life. Out of body experience, if that even makes sense. Just one more reason to keep doing work for my loved ones. And one more reason that I am eternally grateful for my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ.
It'll be my privilege on Sunday to teach Sunday School. It's been a few years since I taught. This time it's not gospel doctrine. I'll be honest, I really didn't want that, because the Old Testament is going on, but I do love the New Testament. That's what I've been studying recently. Anyways, so I'm teaching the "Relationship" class. I get to teach people about families, marriage, and how to strengthen and maintain eternal relationships. It'll be great. This is coming from the girl, whose had only one major relationship. But any relationship can be learned from, and I guess the Lord knew this where I needed to belong. He knew people needed to hear what I have to say. We'll see how this goes. I kind of feel like Moses. I'm not at all eloquent, but I do have things to say.
It's been quite the week at work. And it's finally Friday and my day was made yesterday, or this morning. It all starts to run together. But it should be for a good weekend, with good friends and wonderful experiences. I thought my life here in Provo would be different than how it's turned out to be, at this point. Honestly, I like how it's turning out. I wouldn't change it. Well, if I could get home and Provo closer together that'd be nice. It's been adventurous, that's for sure. We'll see where things head from here.
Peace and blessings.
Merry Christmas!
13 days until Wisconsin!
No comments:
Post a Comment