Williams Syndrome

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Four.

Four more days until I head out on a plane to the great state of Wisconsin. I'm really excited. I'm already in this "I don't care" mode at work. It's a bad mode to be in because I still have three more work days left. I honestly am a little sad to be leaving some of those people I work around. We've become good friends. The song from Pitch Perfect comes to mind. "You're going to miss me when I'm gone..." Anyways, I'm totally excited to leave! Home is so far away! Also, I have someone to take care of my fish while I'm gone. Jason is a great guy. I do owe him. 
Merry Christmas from Cliff and I! 
Life is Provo has been exciting. It's been warm, like 20 degrees above normal. Today was the first cold day we've had in over a month. Snow came and didn't stick. High 40s it the weather for the rest of the week. 
Four more days. 
Christmas shopping is done.
Bag is almost packed.
Looked super cute at church today for one of the cutest boys in the world.
Gingerbread house is made.
Home Alone 1&2 have been watched and will be viewed again.
Christmas is so great. I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to celebrate the birth of Christ. His humble, sweet birth. But to also, celebrate His life. 

No comments: