Swimming in Wittenberg
Pleshek Family Christmas
Relaxing in front of the wood stove
Marvel movie nights
Drooling over Thor
Snuggles with Sina
Running away from Lobo
Hoffman Wedding Reception
Ugly sister pictures, nice ones too
Sleepovers
Reunited roommates
Cultured in Brazilian cuisine by Fabio
Breakfast with Lyssa
Driving in heavy, wet snow
Seeing old friends
Finally meeting new friends who have been blessings in my family's life
Tender mercies
It's been quite a great vacation. I enjoyed my time in Wisconsin and can't wait to go back. I was excited to come back and see my friends and roommates. They are blessings in my life. Heavenly Father spoils me with good friends. Also, it was nice to be back with Cliff and going on an awesome date. The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies is an AMAZING movie! Denver is the bane of my existence. It also is nice to not have to share a bathroom with 10 different people.
I hope 2015 brings great experiences in my life. I'm excited to see what comes about.
Pleshek Family Christmas
Relaxing in front of the wood stove
Marvel movie nights
Snuggles with Sina
Running away from Lobo
Hoffman Wedding Reception
Ugly sister pictures, nice ones too
Sleepovers
Reunited roommates
Cultured in Brazilian cuisine by Fabio
Breakfast with Lyssa
Driving in heavy, wet snow
Seeing old friends
Finally meeting new friends who have been blessings in my family's life
Tender mercies
It's been quite a great vacation. I enjoyed my time in Wisconsin and can't wait to go back. I was excited to come back and see my friends and roommates. They are blessings in my life. Heavenly Father spoils me with good friends. Also, it was nice to be back with Cliff and going on an awesome date. The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies is an AMAZING movie! Denver is the bane of my existence. It also is nice to not have to share a bathroom with 10 different people.
I hope 2015 brings great experiences in my life. I'm excited to see what comes about.



1 comment:
What? You didn't like sharing the bathroom? I thought I did a great job of creating another space for showering, doing hair and make up, etc. Although another potty would've been nice.
Post a Comment