blogging on the iPad. Not the ideal, but when you have to come up to campus to get internet, you do what you have to do. So that'll make this post short and sweet.
Well summer is almost over. Which is kind of sad, but I love the fall, the crunchy leaves, scarves, sweaters, and my sneakers. I also love that the mountains look beautiful, especially when you go up the canyon. Fall also means I get to see my parents. I'm excited for that. I love those two human beings.
So my birthday was uneventful like always. I woke up that morning feeling awful. I'd been feeling off for a week already but I had slept crappy and my tummy wasn't feeling the best. I went to work, made it an hour, then came home. I slept, did laundry, unpacked, a friend took me to lunch, I bought a dress, and finished off my night restarting Parks and Rec. I had greasy hair and loved spending the day with my friends. They are so good to me.
I really wish I had some cool story to write about, but alas, my life hasn't had an adventure in a bit. Oh well. I mean, I have got to spend the last three nights on campus watching Netflix. I even have it documented. HFAC, LSB, and the JSB. By Friday I'll have more added to the list. But it's nice to take advantage of campus before school resumes on Monday. So in the mean time I'll watch some more Netflix, take pictures of my Tevas in buildings, and make yummy dinners while I have the apartment to myself.
Until I actually have Internet, goodbye for now.
Sending love from BYU.
No comments:
Post a Comment