Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Thirty.

That's my apartment number. That's also how many hours I feel like I work in a day, which I know is very impossible, but still. It feels a lot more than eight. It is also how many minutes it takes to walk from my new place up to the temple. I think I actually walked faster going up the hill than coming down. Here was the view from the top.
I need friends. Also it'd be nice if my roommates would come back from China. That'd be great. 
Summer is coming to a close. It's kind of a sad day, but I'm excited for scarves and sweaters. Also, fall means that I can wear sweatpants without dying of heat. 
Life got exciting today as I got a call from my father telling me that I was coming back to the Midwest next weekend for my dear favorite cousin's wedding! I get to go to the sealing and I'm beyond excited! I love doing sealings, but being able to attend a live sealing is going to be great! I leave Friday evening and come back on Sunday night. Short trip, but I'll get to see all of my family. These are moments that I know that Heavenly Father is looking out for me. That I'm loved and cared for. Life is great. 

No comments: