Williams Syndrome

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Part 2.

 Loved seeing all my babies. They are so big and smart. It was fun to be with them and tease them. They sure love having their favorite aunt home for a week.
 Evie and I colored a bit. I watched enough Paw Patrol and Inside Out to satisfy me for a great while. But as I was flying home, I did watch Inside Out again. One last hurrah for Evie. We are skilled in our coloring abilities. It's okay to be jealous.
 Butchy, among the others, was sick. He had goopy eyes and was somewhat miserable, but he still would smile and laugh. 
 We put together the nativity and no one would be Joseph, so I volunteered. Butch was baby Jesus and he wasn't happy about it. But the sheep are my favorite with their cute headbands. I stole Adam's for a while and wore it. I'd baa at him and Brock. 
I'm so grateful for modern technology that made this possible. Every day I got to see this kid and he makes my heart so very happy. We even had a date of playing ping pong. In case you were wondering, I lost. I now owe him dinner. But it was so nice to have him pick me up on his way back to PG. I certainly missed him like crazy. 

No comments: