Williams Syndrome

Friday, July 4, 2008

Freddie Sista!

So i was going through my pictures today, after i read Dawna'a comment about spending both of her 4th's with us in Gresham, and i ran into some pictures, and one of them is when she was serving in Appleton and we had went to OCB for some dinner. Oh how wonderful of a time that was, when we had the coolest sister missionaries around.






notice that she had ice cream in her hand. :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ERIN!!! You ROCK!!! Thanks for the walk down memory lane and tribute!! I MISS those days like you wouldn't believe. I LOVE YOU!! That last pic Ummmm---not cute of me at all but still it's the memory of being with you guys that makes me not care at all. I miss the fourth with you and your family and that amazing little town of Gresham!!! Love to bits!!! Your rock my world!!!