Williams Syndrome

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Grrrrrrrr.....

I'm kind of ticked off right now. I just could slap this person, just to knock some sense into them. I'm usually no this mean, and i'm not, but i think it would do some good. Everytime i think of this situation it makes me really, T.Oed. :] Thank you Kip. lol.

On a happier note, we finished up Y.C. last saturday. it was super fun and i made some new friends. It was one of my favorites and i'm really excited to hang out with my friends soon. On thursday we had our first dance, and that was alright, but friday's was much better. It was outsisde and more people got into the dance. I had so much fun, and i can't wait til next year. my fourth and final year. how sad! But i'm happy now. :]



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Napolian/Kip quote there. T.Oed. Mont says that all the time and his impersonation is dead on Kips voice. It's hilarious!
Sorry about the people problem! One of my all time favorite bumper stickers ever said "MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!" It's true so I like it. I know you aren't mean--I just hope whoever is making my little Er mad comes to their senses!
Is that Destinee in the first pic? You guys are awesome. Wish I could see you all more often. Looks like you are having fun anyway.
Miss you babe! Freddie