i work at summer school as an aide, for Logic, Around the World, Thrills without Spills. it's fun, sometimes. :]
as much as some of the kids are annoying at work, i don't mind getting up at twenty til seven for work. i learned a new game alst week in one of the classes that i aide in. Risk. i've never played this game and i was not interested in it, until one of the kids was gone. The teacher and i, have sandwiched the other two people together, causing them to get quite angry with Davis, but oh well. It's funny.
So today, one of the kids left his bike at home, so we couldn't go out for a ride. So we played some kickball for third hour, and four hour we went upstairs into one of the classrooms and played speed stackers, and Twister. Speed stackers is with the cups, stacking them and taking in down in one fast motion. I suck at it but oh well.
So I'm the President of Twister, and i was the offical spinner. I playe done round, and it was super fun. I won! but me and this boy were tangled together. We were the last two, and he fell. WE laughed the whole way through and it was super fun.I'm the Twister champ! hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment