My coach hasn't had a girl go over five feet in competition. They've always gotten five but nothing over. And i broke it. Five two was in the bag but i clipped it off. It was so much fun and i love being able to fly. I've been blessed. And i love it. I got off the mats at my five one jump and ran to my coach and hugged him. i couldn't stop smiling. Than i ran to my mother. You cou;dn't wipe that smile off of my face for anything. It was amazing. i love that feeling. As i prepare for the championships, it gets me thinking. My goal is plain and simple. Go to state, and get up on that dang podium. I'll be working my butt off this whole week. Striving to further myslelf. All you need is faith. Faith makes things happen. And i know that is true. As track continues, graduation comes near. Next week friday i will be a high school graduate for Gresham High. i'm excited but super nervous. Everything is winding down. I'll sure enjoy it. i hoping for lots of cash and scholarships. The baby girl is graduating. it's so weird to think that, but it's happening. Oh boy. it's coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment