


I'm 18. I guess that's a good age. haha. Since I'm 18 I can buy lottery tickets, vote, buy cigarettes, get a tattoo, go to jail, and probably do some other new stuff. But out of the list above, voting would be the only one that sounds legit. I don't feel any different. Well it's only been just a few hours since I was 17.
Every year I ask my mom what she was doing at this time 16 or 17 years ago. Whatever age I am, and it's always the same. She tells me she went on a long intense bike ride, shoveled bark at the Shawano building, and tried everything to get the contractions going. My dad told her she'd go into labor. She tild him that's the point. She told me that her contractions weren't horrible with me. But at 10:03 PM I came out, healthy and beautiful.
Every year I ask my mom what she was doing at this time 16 or 17 years ago. Whatever age I am, and it's always the same. She tells me she went on a long intense bike ride, shoveled bark at the Shawano building, and tried everything to get the contractions going. My dad told her she'd go into labor. She tild him that's the point. She told me that her contractions weren't horrible with me. But at 10:03 PM I came out, healthy and beautiful.
I spent my birthday hanging around the house. Around one I went over by Destinee and we watched OTH episodes and talked about boys and everything. I made myself a cake. It's cute.
All-in-all I had a good birthday.
2 comments:
Happy BIrthday Erin! I always forget that you and my husband share the same birthday. It's a good day to be born. I know several other people who were born on the 19th of Aug. My bro's fiancee is one of them, too.
Looks like you had a good day! Enjoy being 18 -- adulthood is around the corner! Your cake is cute! But you're cuter!
I don't know going to jail sounds pretty legit. I really like your cake, you should make me one when we are out at school.
Post a Comment