Williams Syndrome

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nauvoo & St. Paul



In front of the temple.



I'm sitting in the house next to the boot shop, just taking in the view. When rolled on in arount 12:30 and when we drove past the temple, it just takes my breathe away. I LOVE it here. I love the spirit of Nauvoo. I imagine that this is a piece of heaven, with the fudge shop right next door. =]


Yesterday we got in the car, and we took Sammi over to St. Paul to go through the temple. It was such a eye opener for me. I'm looking forward to the day I get to go through and make those special promises. I want to be married in the temple. To be sealed to my husband forever and always. I like the sound of that. While Sammi and the rest of the family, Loey, Camille, Adam and I got to play in the gym at the Stake Center and run around like crazy. I had a blast. Cami was super excited to see the temple and Moroni on top. She kept wanting to go in, but we told her that when she was bigger she could. We sang "I Love to see the Temple" as we strolled the grounds.


Well my internet connection will die soon. But here are some pictures from yesterday's trip.


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Aww I just love your family, you guys are just so amazing and I love you so much! I'm glad that you had a great trip.