Williams Syndrome

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

Lyssa and I at the Kick-Off Tournament.
I'm headed of to school this coming week. I can't believe how my summer has just flashed by. I spent half of it working and the other half, being lazy and having fun. I got to spend my time with my family and my bestest friends in the world. I got to play volleyball or basketball every Wednesday and got to take long bike rides and finally see friends who were and are leaving me... or am I leaving them? =] This summer has been my favorite. Next week will start a new adventure. I'm not really sure how I will feel about it. I try to imagine it, but it doesn't do justice. I have wacked up dreams about it, which makes it crazy. I know I will have fun and enjoy myself, but it's just the first week. When I get to experience everything I did at home, at school. I already have plenty of quarters for laundry. Sammi gave me a thumbs up. Clare and Sammi have been a big help. Telling me whether I should bring this or that, or even telling me about college and what's it like. The best thing about going to BYU-Idaho is that I have huge part of my family just down the road and over the hill in Idaho Falls, and also some friends from the stake not to far either. The thing is, is that with my anxiety I feel like it's going to be different than I'll expect. I keep telling myself to calm down and that I'll be fine. Plus I'll get a father's blessing before I leave on friday or saturday. My parents are only a phone call away, and my sister is coming out to help me unpack and get settled in. =] I just love her. I know everything will be awesome, and I'll have some kick butt rockin roomates. (fingers crossed) =]

One thing I sure am going to miss, is my best friend. I've known her since third grade. We've gone through everything together. My dad gave me a school blessing on year, and he told me that I knew her before I came to earth, that we were sisters. She is my sister truly. I can tell her everything and anything. She's been a real support for me. She knows my standards and knows me too well to have me try something that I might be regret. She helped me with my school work and studies this past year, so this coming school year is going to be rough without have my helping hand. I guess I'll learn how to stand on my own two feet when it comes to science and math. =] But I love Allyssa. She's my best friend and sister.

No comments: