I love being home, but I do miss my Rexburg, and the spirit of BYU-I. But being home does have it's highlights. Officiating has been going good. I've been yelled at already and I'm getting tougher. I'm learning more and more everytime I do a game. Yesterday I learned that I need to watch to more detail. Watch the little things. It's the little things that can change the game or not, but people can't get away with stuff. I am learning to be more confident in blowing my whistle. The down side that I keep dwelling on is I see a foul and I don't call it. I know it's not legal, but I don't blow my whistle. So I made some goals for myself this week. Blow my whistle more. Call what I see. Call fouls! And be more confident! I have today's games and then tomorrow and then I'll be done. This week and next week are the tough ones. It's only because all my games are back to back, and I have four days of officiating. But anyways, I'll be improving to a higher level. =] Awesome.
Today has been interesting. I've been laying around watching movies. Mom and dad are gone to the temple and so I have the house to just me and Tom. He's been laughing at the computer all day and I've been laying on the livingroom floor. Being lazy is just part of my day today.
This past weekend I received a goal from the branch president in Antigo. He told me that he had a goal for me. To be married and pregnant by the time my dad turned the big 50. I laughed at him. I was like maybe married but not pregnant. My dad turns 50 in December which gives me some time, but not enough, especially since I'm out here til April. Since then, I've been having bizzare dreams. Dreams where I would be getting married, but I didn't know who it was. Each time I would call off the wedding. Always arranged by my parents. Last night I had a dream, I was getting married. As I was sitting at home, waiting to go down to church, I was sitting in the livingroom with my parents, going crazy, when E. Stoker walked in. I was in struck. He rescued me. But the thing was he still was a missionary, and at the end of the dream he gave me a birthday card. It was a crazy eventful dream.
The End.
2 comments:
You lazy piece of crap - get off the living room floor. Maybe if you wouldn't take three naps every day you wouldn't have so many weirdo dreams. And Elder Stoker won't be Elder for long...
I haven't taken a nap since Sunday. And even then i don't remember the last one i took.
He saved my dream. It was a crazy dream. Thank you Andy.
Post a Comment