When I had went out to Utah a few years ago, there was a blanket at the house that we stayed at that was a blanket that was old t-shirts quilted together. It was really cool and so Sammi and I wanted to make a blanket like that. She had made one last year and now it was my turn. But mine is slightly different than hers. Mine also includes my City of Joseph shirts. It was my first blanket like that and it was difficult. I don't know how many times I got frustrated. It started out good and then one side gave me so much grief. But it was worth it in the end. It turned out pretty good and it certainly keeps me warm. So here's the picture of the finished project. My next one will be a full size quilt with a polka dotted fabric. A much simpilar one but for my bed.

And here's the spazz of the family.
1 comment:
I love it!! Way to go, Erin!! Can't wait to see ur polka dotted one--I love polka dots!! And I love the spazz in you!!!
Post a Comment