I bought a lovely doll for Cami a few weeks ago. She's a very special baby. She has pink cotton candy hair, pink eyes, and a res star belly button. She's kind of creepy when you first meet her but she's grown on the whole family. Her name is Alloicious, and she's a troll baby. She was scary at first, and was used her to scare people with. I scared Cami with her several times, but now she loves her, and asks for her every time she comes over. She is the protector of our house, and keeps the bad monsters out of my room when she comes over. Her name comes from my father, who found the name on a temple cards while they were at the temple. Cami loves her now and we love her too. =]


Being homes, lets me enjoy hanging with my best friends. Last weekend I was able to stay over by Destinee. We always have a blast, while we stay up late, and she sleep talks. It's fun and I love hanging out with her. She's one of my bestest friends and she'll be my MOH! I love her and her lovely jokes. =]
1 comment:
I believe it's spelled Aloyisius. She is UGLY!
Post a Comment