Only three more weeks of this officiating business and I'm done. It's not that I don't appreciate the cash flow but I'm ready for the season to be over with. Just one more time. One more time is all I have to officiate for the devil coach. Yucky. But I had my first time officiating high school. It was a freshman boys game and not all that exciting. It was a little less difficult to officiate because there is less traveling and other stuff like that. Anyways, I'm ready to be done, that's for sure. It consumes my life, that's all I can think about constantly.
I spend most of my days bumming. Watching movies and helping mom out with laundry and just other odds and ends. She's even called me from upstairs so I could get her something. Isn't that nice. I got a place to live when I get back out west! Woot woot! I'm ready to go back but will be sad to leave but I will have Loey and Meggo as roomates!
Anyways, that's my life. Boring and not exciting. Yipee!
1 comment:
1. i almost cried when i saw the picture at the top of your blog.
2. i miss you ridiculous amounts.
3. i know you'll survive this season, because you're wicked awesome like that.
4. i love you!
Post a Comment