Monday, February 8, 2010
My New Fav
I've always had a hankering for Lost but I never could watch it since it was on Wednesday night and I had mutual. I had watched the first episode and wanted to see more but alas, I couldn't. This past weekend I spent the night over by Clare and the kids and I started the first season of Lost. I must say AWESOME! I love it! At this moment I'm watching the last episode for the first season. Clare is bringing over the second one on Wednesday but I can also start watching it online! Lost is my newest favorite thing to watch. Sawyer and Hurley for a good laugh. Jack and Kate for a little romance, Sun and Jin for some drama and Boone for a beautiful boy! =] By the time i finish the seventh season will be done and I won't have to wait a week for the next episode. How lovely! It's suspenseful and keeps you watching until Bad Robot comes onto the screen. Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cami say, "Bad Robot!" And I think at the pace you're going, you might catch up to the current (6th) season. Especially since the last few are shorter.
Post a Comment