Thursday, September 23, 2010
Flag Football.
With all the activities that one can do on this campus, one that Lo and I like to watch is flag football. Alright. So last night was the first game, but we liked it, so we're going to go again. Not to mention that Mikey and Tyson play, so obviously we have to go support. It was super fun to watch, even if I was cold right down to my bones. (The wind never stops) But we were joined by some of our freshman friends and we had a blast cheering and making fun of the other players. It was all in good fun, because the girls next to us were being stupid, so we just played along with them. (The blonde girl gave Tammy the stink eye). I did give in and leave early. I was freezing and came home and jumped into a overly-hot tub. Made everything all better. I guess it wasn't the best to have Jamba Juice (Peach Perfection with no bananas substituted with strawberries) in the chilly weather last night. But it was so worth it. So so worth it. Plus leaving early, did give me a chance to drive up to the temple to score a sweet picture. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment