My new favorite things:
1. A slice of bread with peanut butter on it. Eat it flat. Don't fold it or add anything or you'll ruin it. It's absolutely the best thing ever.
2. Jimmy John's Sandwiches. Order me up a roast beef. Now that's what I call a sandwich.
3. Punk music. It's my secret music obession. Well it's no secret anymore.
4. Socks. I prefer to wear socks than go barefoot. You should see my sock bin.
5. My printer. HP and it hasn't failed me yet. Thanks daddy!
6. Geology. New major, maybe?
7. Sitting or sleeping in the Benson. It's my favorite building.
8. Wearing tank tops to bed. Keeps me cool in my sauna of an apartment.
9. My track & field class and my church history class. Love my teachers.
10. My Hart shorts. Could wear those bad boys all day.
My best friends.
1. My Columbia backpack. We're tight yo!
2. iPod. Makes my life a music video.
3. My mocassins. Who needs shoes, honestly?
4. My scriptures.
5. Dryer sheets. These are my lifesaver. They keep me static free!
6. The disposable camera that Lo and I have. We still can rock it.
7. Spearmint chapstick and lotion. Welcome to the land of the dry.
8. My roomate, Lauren Elizabeth Hoffman.
9. Facebook. It's not official until it's on Facebook.
10. I-Learn. We'll be best friends for a long time.
11. My two favorite girls from 310. :)
The top five things that annoy me are...
1. The thumping of the bass. Honestly, you're not cool.
2. Slow walkers. You need to move or I'm going to run you over.
3. Retainers. They belong in a container.
4. Cars that don't drive the speed limit. It's 65 for a reason.
5. Screaming girls when I'm sleeping. You're annoying, go to bed.
Oh! How could I forget to wish my mother a happy birthday! I love you mommy dear.
1 comment:
Oh, girl! Your list of things that annoy? So very on the money and spoken like a true Pleshek daughter! You're so fun! I've never been in the Bensen building before. It must be newer, huh? I'm sure it is beautiful. The Taylor building was new when I attended and that building is so gorgeous! So, I'm taking American Foundations, English 201, FDSCI 101, I think? and GS 111. I'm having lots of fun "being" in college again. Have a super-dee-duper Conference weekend chicky loo! :)
Post a Comment