We rolled into Preston around 4:30 and did a town loop, and hit up the grocery store, cause we needed the potty. I got directions from Ryan to his house so we could see these deer of his. Yes, deer. It's not your average white-tail. They are dark brown, some would call them mule deer. I don't know. But yes, the deer are real and it made me crave Grandpa's venison jerky. Delicious. We talked with Ryan, open housed it up, and then made the way back to Rexburg. Don't worry, we were in by curfew. But it was super fun. And it'll have to happen again. ;) We did bring the camera, but forgot that it was packed away in my purse that I was carrying. But here's us before we left.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Preston.
Preston, Idaho. Home of Napoleon Dynamite and the prized deer. Well mostly just Napoleon. Lo and I headed southward to go visit our FHE brothers from last semester. One of them had gotten married so we went down for the open house. We had lots of fun talking and talking the whole way there and back and everywhere inbetween. We got all dolled up. (Lo would said that I did). Anyways it was fun to see Ryan and Kevin. Kevin being all married. He looks happy so that's wonderful.
We rolled into Preston around 4:30 and did a town loop, and hit up the grocery store, cause we needed the potty. I got directions from Ryan to his house so we could see these deer of his. Yes, deer. It's not your average white-tail. They are dark brown, some would call them mule deer. I don't know. But yes, the deer are real and it made me crave Grandpa's venison jerky. Delicious. We talked with Ryan, open housed it up, and then made the way back to Rexburg. Don't worry, we were in by curfew. But it was super fun. And it'll have to happen again. ;) We did bring the camera, but forgot that it was packed away in my purse that I was carrying. But here's us before we left.
We rolled into Preston around 4:30 and did a town loop, and hit up the grocery store, cause we needed the potty. I got directions from Ryan to his house so we could see these deer of his. Yes, deer. It's not your average white-tail. They are dark brown, some would call them mule deer. I don't know. But yes, the deer are real and it made me crave Grandpa's venison jerky. Delicious. We talked with Ryan, open housed it up, and then made the way back to Rexburg. Don't worry, we were in by curfew. But it was super fun. And it'll have to happen again. ;) We did bring the camera, but forgot that it was packed away in my purse that I was carrying. But here's us before we left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment