It's always the best when you're family comes out to see you. You bring General Conference into the mix, excellent food, and wonderful road trips buddies and combine it all, you've got yourself one awesome weekend! Sara, Josh, Tyler and I headed down to SLC for Conference this weekend. I got to see my family everyday and I got to spend some time with the Barretts. I love them. Anyways, so Sara and I had a blast in Centerville. We shook Provo on Friday night by crashing the Wisconsin Milwaukee Misson Reunion. And laughed until our abs hurt with Josh and Tyler. We continued the tradition and jumped off at East High. We explored the temples in the Valley. OG was a Saturday night stop. Delicious. Awesome seats on the plaza level of the conference center! So good! Gained so much insight from our Prophet and apostles. And roadtripped it back up to Rexburg to finish homework and pack the left over rice crispy bars in Tyler's bag. It was such an awesome weekend. I hope there are many more to come, cause I'm game. Jazz game? Fire at the Dunes? Halloween party by Tyler? Cute and Precious? :)
Monday, October 4, 2010
SLC.
It's always the best when you're family comes out to see you. You bring General Conference into the mix, excellent food, and wonderful road trips buddies and combine it all, you've got yourself one awesome weekend! Sara, Josh, Tyler and I headed down to SLC for Conference this weekend. I got to see my family everyday and I got to spend some time with the Barretts. I love them. Anyways, so Sara and I had a blast in Centerville. We shook Provo on Friday night by crashing the Wisconsin Milwaukee Misson Reunion. And laughed until our abs hurt with Josh and Tyler. We continued the tradition and jumped off at East High. We explored the temples in the Valley. OG was a Saturday night stop. Delicious. Awesome seats on the plaza level of the conference center! So good! Gained so much insight from our Prophet and apostles. And roadtripped it back up to Rexburg to finish homework and pack the left over rice crispy bars in Tyler's bag. It was such an awesome weekend. I hope there are many more to come, cause I'm game. Jazz game? Fire at the Dunes? Halloween party by Tyler? Cute and Precious? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment