Monday, October 25, 2010
Finally!
It's finally been a good Monday. I haven't had one of those in a while. Monday's are not my favorite days of the week. Homework gets caked on and the stress of the week makes its presence. But today was different. It was very chill, literally. It snowed today. And it probably is right now. Anyways, it also was very nauseating. I really didn't feel good for the past couple of days, but a text and a call for Tyler made it better. Tyler and Jacob came over to give me a blessing. It was really nice to have someone I know and loved come and give me one. They basically are amazing. It was a very interesting blessing. Very family affiliated and just touched on the basis that I was sick. Once again, I got the comforting feeling. The Priesthood is direct. It's a wonderful blessing in my life and I'm grateful for my friends and my family that are able to hold it. Today also was a great day because I got a letter from my hermana. Gosh. I love that girl. I can't wait until she comes home so I talk her ear off. Cause writing a letter like that is very hard and painful for my hand. I know she is where she belongs. She also told me that I don't have to worry about finding a husband, cause she has found him for me. Haha. Alright Sammi. It was also a good day because I woke up this morning. It was a very hard morning to get up. Also, because I took a nap, got 100% on my volcano quiz, had fun in my nutrition class, and had a fun FHE. I live a very good life and I'm grateful for it and everyone in it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment