
Scarlett. Pro. Plum. Mrs. Peacock. Who else do you need? You just need a ballroom.
I'm a lot like my brother when it comes to getting distracted and playing with the Clue figures and making them come alive. My lovely roommates got to witness that last night. We laughed and cried, because we were laughing so hard. It was such a fun night. Lo got her haircut. Zack and Courtney came over. And we watched the ending of the Packer game. Go Pack Go! And Brittany and I made crepes. Delicious. Now if only Ryan and James would come over and make them for us, then we'd be set. Those Hungarian crepes. ;) Not to mention, going to Stake Conference and being edified by our stake leaders. Great day. I just love Sundays.
2 comments:
Packers on Sunday? C'mon girl you know better.
Não entendo nada que está escrito, porque eu sou brasileira, mas o blog é bonitinho!
Post a Comment