Williams Syndrome

Monday, November 8, 2010

It's officially winter...

So last week was the perfect week of weather. It was above sixty all week long. The wind wasn't even an issue. Yesterday was beautiful. It looked much like this...

So today I woke up to rain/snow. When I got home from class around 11:30, this was the picture...

And this one is around 1:30. I was walking home in my UGG Boots and I almost ate it. About three times. Not the best footwear to wear when it's super slushy outside. But I'm kind of excited to have snow here. I love snow. It means it's finally time to drink hot chocolate and not to go class...Just kidding. I meant sledding.

We've been blessed this semester with awesome weather. So it's about time Rexburg comes back to normal.

1 comment:

Stacy Stoddard said...

Rexburg winters are the worst I have ever endured. and it doesn't matter what kind of footwear you wear you are guaranteed to slip and fall.

hope you are having a great semester.