My best friend's sister has this movie of N'SYNC. It's from one of their tours, and it's live form Madison Square Garden. My brother, Tom, loved it. He'd watch it. Often, you can find him on youtube, watching N'SYNC music vidoes and listening to my CD's of theirs. So on Saturday, my roommates and I went to DI. I wasn't looking for anything, but I always take a gander over at the movies/cds. I found some CD's that I liked and had picked out. We were getting ready to go, when I found this movie.

I bought it, for Tom. It's now on its way to Wisconsin, for Tom's viewing pleasure. He can now sit in front of his TV, sing-a-long to it and rewind it as many times as he wants. I can just picture his face. What an awesome brother I have. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment