Williams Syndrome

Monday, November 29, 2010

Three Weeks and Counting...

I can't believe that this semester is almost over with. It's so crazy. I'll be home in like 19 days or less. It's game time now. Finals get ready to be beaten. I'm never one to get too frustrated or stressed over finals. So I doubt that will happen this semester... (knock on wood).
Thanksgiving was pretty legit. I had so much fun in Idaho Falls. I absolutely love my family. And I'm so grateful that they put up with me. Well we ate some food, went and watched Harry Potter, did a little Black Friday shopping, and laughed.
So for my Doctrine and Covenants class we have to do an act of service. It's been hard for me to do something that has a lot of punch behind it. Being the week of Thanksgiving, you'd think I could find something awesome to do. But with no mode of transportation and it freezing outside, I did my best. I took out the garbage for those who left this past week. The birds kept attacking it, and I was feeling charitable. But I think I found something to do. Well it's in the act right now. Loey is always swarmed with doing homework and running around everywhere. So this evening, she left and I took over. It's laundry time! Even though I did once before and she scolded me for it. It's not how big the act is, it's the feeling that you get when you do it. It's a great feeling. And she's my bestie. I look out for her. So in about, 20 minutes, she'll have clean, fresh laundry out of the dryer.
One thing that I am totally looking forward to is seeing my babies. Especially my sassiness herself, Camille. And to watch NSYNC Live from Madison Square Garden with Tom. :)

No comments: