Being in the same apartment for three semesters isn't too bad, right? But it does give me the opportunity to sleep in all three bedrooms. So after being here for almost a week, I have unpacked and organized everything my way. So here's my side of the room. (Note to Camille- See Emily Elizabeth, the troll watching over my bed). Anyways, it rained today, and might rain even more, and I felt like a gloomy Gus, until I met up with Meggo and we walked home through the Crossroads, where I saw my new favorite boy and we had a pleasant convo with him. Haha. And then I came home to a warm, dry apartment with grapes. It's turning out to be a better day.
So my anxiety has been calmer the past couple days. It didn't help today that my teacher was talking about going home to die and all. Then I started to kinda freak out. But I realized that everything is okay. I'm going to be fine. Oh how I will defeat you once again you darn anxiety. Prepare to lose. Oh how sometimes I dislike my brain. Haha.
Did I mention that I have to teach Sunday School this coming Sunday? Boo. Let's hope everything goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment