Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend.

So for my Easter weekend this year, I wasn't able to be home for the marvelous candy hunt around the yard or to indulge myself with ham at Grandpa and Grandma's house. So since I'm away from home, I had my own fun. It all started on Friday afternoon. Lo, Meggo, and I made the trip down to Burley to see these newlyweds. They are SO cute! He was our FHE brother last spring semester and he's been our buddy ever since. So on our way back home, I texted Troy to party. He brought some of his roommates over and we partied until curfew. Let me tell ya, we had a BLAST! Even though we played card games, we still laughed and had fun.
James & Tasheena
 On Saturday, Lo and I bummed all day. Filling our day with homework and other nonsense. We did end up going to the store to buy our supplies for dying eggs. Meggo finally came home from work and we bummed some more. Isn't that a wonderful day?

Sunday. Church was AWESOME! I taught Sunday School and did well. Even though I did use the phrase "crapped upon". It was still good though. Haha. We had a RS lesson about the Resurrection. That was so good. Our RS president is wonderful. We came home from church and invited Mike & Cat over to dye some eggs. That was quite an experience. For our lunch, we made the traditional Easter meal... taco soup and Jell-O cake. Mmmm...delicious! The night ended with me teaching Lo how to make friendship bracelets and a surprise visit from Jodi. :) I'd say it was a successful weekend. Now that I'm almost done with the week, I'm about to join the circus and be a magician. (It said I could be that on my Career Assessment Test.) Now that's a party.

No comments: