It wouldn't be Christmas without iCarly Christmas. Sammi and I love to watch this episode, especially this part. So here's a Merry Christmas to YOU!
Here's a little recap of the last year of my life. Brace yourself, it's all sorts of intense. :)
In January I started officiating once again. I finished up at the end of February. Thank goodness. This season was much better than last. I did have my rough moments and moments where I held my ground. I gave out my first technical. That was a nice experience.
In March I started working at the Wood Fiber. I gained lots of experience identifying species of wood and weighing the big trucks. I was able to help mom out with track for a little bit. I did high jump a few times. Wow. No comment.
In April, I headed back out to school. I rode out with a friend from my stake. That was interesting. My anxiety picked up that semester and had a hard time adjusting, again, from being away from home. A few weeks later, I was good. May and June, again I was in school. Nothing really exciting happened. Midterms, you know. In July, I celebrated the 4th in Idaho Falls with the family. I went to the parade, and drank lots and lots of water. I went canaling for the first time. It was so cold. I felt awesome because I was given a life jacket and floated down on that. There was some rapids below and with Nichola and Loey, I braved it with them. Finals came and went, and Loey and I headed home with the same friend. Ugh. Never again.
August. I came home to wedding madness. I also celebrated my 20th birthday in Iowa, the same day as Sammi and Jeff's wedding reception. So my birthday was kind of not about me. Darn it. It was fun to eat cake though. Clare and Andrew went and got me birthday doughnuts and candles from Walmart. So we did celebrate it.
September came and flew. Loey and I headed back to school. October my parents came out. I hitched a ride with them, and we drove to Provo to see my sister. We also had the opportunity to go to General Conference again this year. November came and I was able to spend Thanksgiving with the Fillmore family in Provo. Sammi and Jeff welcomed me and pampered me with food.
I finished my fifth semester of school in December. I flew home with Loey and Susie. I was welcomed home and now I'm sitting on the couch watching Home Alone 2, after a long day of cleaning my room and throwing in wood. What a nice bonding time I had with my dad today. :) We received a nice slice of snow last night. So we will have a white Christmas afterall. I love Christmas. Remember the reason for the season. :)
It's always nice to know where my tax dollars are going. *cough cough, Obama family in Hawaii* I'll be awaiting a thank you letter from our President from his $8 million vacation rental home.
No comments:
Post a Comment