Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Harry Potter.

So for the past few days, I've been on this Harry Potter watching, pining kick. I've only read the first book and about 2/3 of the second one. I can't get past that second book. Ugh. But I will attempt to read them once again when I am home. I've said that for the past three semesters that I would read them. Alas, that never happened. I read the Hunger Games last winter and everything else that is in our bookshelf at home. 
Can I tell you how excited I am to come home? I am just really excited to see my family and my friends. And not by any means ready to officiate. I'm sick... *cough cough* I had called home a few days ago and my mom is so ready for me to come home. Another female in the house to have conversations with. She's excited. I'm excited. I did have a dream last night about Brock. I can't wait to see those little trouble makers. I love them.
Anyways, I found a couple of gems on Pinterest that are great. 



P.S. Totally bombed my CHILD210 test. Thank you testing center.
Oh! And Happy 300th Post!

No comments: