I can know say that I am a proud owner of skinny jeans. I was telling my mom last night that my jeans give me a new sense of confidence. She said that I should get them in black so that I can officiate in them. Ugh. Officiating. That starts on Tuesday. Oh joy. Okay, I should mention that my skinny jeans were four dollars at JcPennys. I saved $34.00 and they are GREEN. Yes, green.
See exhibit A:
I love them. Andrew even tried them on. Yep, he can't pull off the skinny jean look. It was either green or pink. Andrew and I both decided that green would be better, but I kind of want to go back and get the pink ones.
Anyways, this past week has been Saturday, all week long. Everyday I kept thinking that it was Saturday and I couldn't handle that. I seriously was going crazy. But I know that today is Saturday, which means cleaning and making some goodies for tonight. So Happy New Year! I'm kind of excited to see what 2012 has in store for my life. My dad would say, "A sacred commission..." which means a mission. But I don't know what the Lord has in store for me this new year. I'm kind of excited. And also, a little nervous.
3 comments:
Well I'm glad that you have a couple months to wear those Skinny Jeans before you have to go back to BYU-I.
I'll wear them on campus. They all be jealous.
I LOVE THEM!!! dang GIRL! you look GOOD!! i love you babe. you are beautiful. and i am definitely jealous, those green skinnys are awesome.
Post a Comment