Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Randoms.

I had my first basketball game last night. It was a bit rough, but I made it through. I did give the opposing coach a warning because he was getting a bit snippy with me. Calling me lady and being stupid. He was quiet for the rest of the night. Yeah. That's what I thought. My next game is Friday, in Gresham, so it shouldn't be too bad. Let's hope not.
On Sunday, during RS, Jenni had us write down our goals for the year. To be honest, I've never done that before. I was sitting by Clare and so we both were making up some funny ones, but I did write serious ones, because I do need improvement. I was joking with her in Sunday School when we were talking about marriage. My teacher was saying that those who don't get married in this life, will have the opportunity in the next. I leaned over to Clare and I told her I didn't want to be an old spinster. I want to be married here. We both laughed about it, but we both knew that I was serious. So for my goal was not to be a spinster and to be an aunt again to #4 and #5. Clare didn't like that. I just told her that Sammi was going to have twins. 
Can I tell you how excited I am not to be in school right now? I love having a break in between. It makes school so much more doable. I was telling my friend that I enjoyed the break and that I didn't know how I did it in high school. I have it pretty easy now. 
So I watched my chillins the other day. I made dinner, which were hot dogs. BUT, I made Cami's extra special, and because she's bigger and Adam would just shove the whole thing in his mouth.
Presenting, OCTO-Dogs. The best dinner ever, well if you are four.

No comments: