So Clare and I have been talking about how we want to read more of the classic books. We talked about how when we read certain books in high school how we either liked them or we didn't. But whether or not that was the case, we both agreed that we felt like we accomplished reading a classic novel. I love Gilmore Girls. And I am fascinated by the books that Rory Gilmore reads. As I was looking through Pinterest, I found her list of books and decided to look through. I found several that I've read already, thanks to English class and Humanities. So I just picked a couple of books and decided to jump in. Of course, I picked the longest book; Anna Karenina, by Tolstoy. Over a thousand pages. Awesome. I also picked out Grimm Fairy tales. I'm more excited to read about fairy tales than about a Russian love story. Well, I can know say that I am attempting Anna Karenina. I'm on chapter three. Wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment