Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby.

Being an aunt is so much fun. It's like being a sister but you get to buy baby clothes and you are now a baby sitter at all times. But it's pretty cool. I'm poor because I like to spoil all my little chillins and also, because I am a college student. That takes a chunk out of my wallet. Anyways, Evelyn made her way into the world last night. This afternoon I got to Skype for a little bit with the Fillmore trio. Evelyn even smiled at me. She knew that her favorite aunt was talking to her. Well, I'd like to think so.
And here she is with her eyes open.
I can't wait to squish those little cheeks next week. It'll be grand. So grand.
I'm excited.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those cheeks! That hair! Congrats, Auntie Erin!

Clare said...

She smiled at me last night and I didn't even have to say anything - she just sensed the presence of her favorite aunt.