Williams Syndrome

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Grateful.

I was telling Jeff over the summer break about the perks about going to school at BYU-Idaho. Free tutoring and they'll help you with anything and everything. That's not the case at BYU. That's why I love being here, at this university. So many amazing resources that are at your finger tips and walking distance on campus. Most of them are free. How awesome it that? I know, right? How grateful I am to be here. Even though sometimes it gets a little rough being so far from my family. 
I'm so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice. Life is easier with Him at my side, to help ease my burdens. Not to forget, my wonderful family who is always willing to talk to me and help me understand. Life would be hard without them, especially my parents. I'm so grateful for them and the sacrifices they've made for my siblings and I. 

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Clare said...

I'm grateful I went to BYU! :) We have free tutoring, too.