Williams Syndrome

Friday, December 28, 2012

Miss.

...and I miss him like crazy. Facetime is the best thing that has been invented since yesterday. It's one thing to  talk on the phone and to text, but when you can actually see the person, oh boy, that makes it so much better. That was my life yesterday night and early into morning. 
Christmas was great. For once, I didn't know what I was getting. Mom was surprised that I hadn't given her a list of everything that I wanted. I did think about what I wanted, but honestly, nothing came to mind. I didn't know what I wanted. All of us kids were surprised this year with things that we never would have expected. All of us sisters each got an iPad. A family iPad, but I don't have a family yet, so it's just mine. Haha. It's nice having it to look up things and to play games, but when it comes to homework and typing, the computer is so much better. The other day I felt like I was cheating on my computer by always having and playing on the iPad. I'm making it up, by blogging on the laptop. Along with the iPad, we all got Nike socks, except for Andrew and shirts. It was nice to be with the whole family for Christmas and to enjoy one another's company. 
The plague struck the household too. Colds and flu all around, except for the brothers, dad, and I. I do think we each got hit by one thing or another, but a handful of family got it the worst. I'm grateful that not all of us got it as bad as the rest. Someone needed to take care to the babies. 
I had my first officiating game last week. It's nice to get the first one under the belt. I'm prepared for the long season, about 9 weeks, and then I'm Rexburg bound. 
Life's good in Wisco. It's cold and snowy, but the house is warm and so am I. 
Love. 

No comments: